When you find something that really works for you, you want to stick with it, and share it right? Well this is one of those things for me....a favorite of mine that I want to share with you! I've been using one for the past 2 years, and just got started on mine for 2018. What is it?
A Passion Planner!
I'm kind of old school in that I like to use a paper calendar. Digital is is handy for sharing calendars, digital reminders of appointments, etc but I have much of my life on paper, and this passion planner is partially why! Its so useful and keeps me on track and feeling motivated throughout the year!
Here's why I like using the Passion Planner:
- You create a roadmap for your year and each month of the year to keep you on track towards your goals.
- It helps me to see the big picture and keep focused.
- It helps me manage my time.
- It gives me a place to keep all of my 'to-do' lists, thus decluttering my brain!
- It gives me a spot to record good things that happened every week, keeping me in a mindset of gratitude.
- It gives me space to keep my weeks priorities in focus, as well as each day.
- There's an inspirational quote and suggestion for each week.
- There is space for each weeks personal and work to-do lists.
- There's a monthly reflection which I do every month that helps me to acknowledge & feel good about what I've accomplished over each month, evaluate lessons, address priorities, write all I'm grateful for, and plan for the next month. Doing this monthly exercise is so helpful, and something that helps keep me on track, and feeling great about what I'm accomplishing :)
- It gives me a momento & record of my year. I can visually see all I've accomplished, the good things, what I've learned, etc.
The Passion Planner is not just a planner or calendar. It so much more. It allows me to keep my schedule, to-do lists, gratitude, goals, passions, accomplishments, journaling, and so much more in one place that I reference every single day! It guides me through looking at the big picture, setting goals, and mapping out the steps to reaching those goals. It helps to keep me organized reducing my stress level, and keeps me focused on my priorities.
I have a weekly ritual of reviewing my week here every Friday, and planning the next week ahead, so that when I close the planner on Friday, I feel accomplished with my week, and my mind is at ease because everything I need to remember to do is written down. This allows me to enjoy the weekend knowing that when I open my planner again on Monday, everything is noted, prioritized & I feel ready to hit the ground running!
If you are looking for a way to launch yourself into the new year feeling organized, priorotized, focused, and ready to make 2018 a year of thriving for you, this is a great tool!
Wishing you and yours a beautiful, long holiday weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!